Introducing Afterpay – Shop now. Pay later. Interest-free!*
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $1000 with a credit or debit card) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option*
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- If you are a new Afterpay customer payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Existing Afterpay customers first payment will be made in 14 days, with payments over 8 weeks. The full payment schedule will be provided to you at time of purchase.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.